Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From my new issue of Everyday Food. Sounds delicious for this hot weather!
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled
- 4 nectarines, 1-1/2 lbs, halved, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a fine meshed sieve, into a glass measuring cup.
- Discard solids.
- Pour mixture into eight 3 ounce pop molds.
- Insert sticks, then freeze till firm.
These are sooo good! I love that they're practically all fruit. If your fruit is very ripe you could get away with less sugar. I think you could even get away with not straining it if you blend it very well. Thanks! I'm sure I'll be making this all summer!