Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a cooking light I came acroos while puppysitting. It sounds interesting at the very least. Cook time is chill time
- 2 1⁄4 cups diced nectarines
- 1 1⁄2 cups radishes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss well. Let salsa mixture stand up to 30 minutes.
We loved this. I served it over grilled chicken. I made it just as it was written. Will definitely make this again. Thank you.
I was going to post myself and found that it was already here! I subscribe to Cooking Light and knew I had to try this one out. It's a change from the mango or pineapple salsas that you find and I love radishes. Served it over grilled tilapia but it also tastes great as a dip for salted chips since it's a little sweet the combo is nice.