Chef #441346's Note:
my mom bought some softball sized nectarines so i thought this would be a good recipe for them! this an easy and quick go-to recipe that is relatively inexpensive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 425 degrees F. You'll ned a 15 X 11 inch rimmed baking pan lined with parchment or nonstick foil.
- 2combine fruit, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and almond extract until evenly coated.
- 3unroll pie crust onto lined baking pan.
- 4place fruit mixture in center, leaving a 1 1/2 inch border around edges. fold edges of crust over filling, pleating and pressing dough together to hold shape.
- 5brush crust edges with egg white;sprinkle with sugar. bake 15 minutes. reduce oven temp to 375 degrees F. bake 20 minutes, or until crust is browned and fruit is juicy and tender. cool 10 minutes. slide onto rack to cool.
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarine and Plum Galette
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 123.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: