Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love nectarines more than peaches, so I came up with this salsa recipe for a summer party. Of course, use peaches if you have them instead!
- 3 nectarines, pitted & diced
- 1 medium size cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (English is fine)
- 1⁄2 shallot, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- In a separate small prep bowl, mix apricot preserves, lime juice and cumin.
- Add to salsa mixture.
- Salt to taste.