1/1 Photo of Nectarine and Chickpea Couscous Salad With Honey Cumin Dressing
An unusual salad that makes a nice warm weather lunch. Adapted from Cooking Light. 213 calories; 3.9 g fat; 38.8 g carbohydrate; 0 cholesterol. Serving size: 1 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml water
- 236.59 ml uncooked couscous
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml honey
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground coriander
- 354.88 ml coarsely chopped nectarines (about 3 medium)
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped spinach
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 439.41 g can chickpeas, drained
- nectarine, slices
- 1Add water to a medium saucepan; bring to a boil; gradually stir in couscous.
- 2Take pan off of stove burner, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Fluff with a fork; let cool.
- 4In a mixing bowl, add the lime juice and next 5 ingredients; whisk to blend.
- 5Add in couscous, chopped nectarines, spinach, onion, and chickpeas; toss mixture.
- 6Adjust seasoning with salt/pepper if desired.
- 7Serve on individual plates; garnish with nectarine slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarine and Chickpea Couscous Salad With Honey Cumin Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 420.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g