Raquel Grinnell's Note:
A wonderful Giada de Laurentis recipe. The amaretti in the topping can be substituted with biscotti. I personally don't like the marscapone on top and usually substitute vanilla ice cream....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup amaretti cookie, coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1To make the topping: Stir the flour and sugars in a medium bowl to blend.
- 2Add the cookies and almonds and mix well.
- 3Add the butter and rub in until moist clumps form.
- 4To make the filling: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Butter a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish.
- 6Stir the sugar and flour in a large bowl.
- 7Add the nectarines and blueberries, and toss to combine.
- 8Stir in the liqueur.
- 9Spoon the fruit mixture into the prepared dish.
- 10Sprinkle the cookie topping over.
- 11Bake until the nectarines are tender and the topping is golden and crisp, about 45 minutes.
- 12Cool at least 10 minutes.
- 13Spoon the warm crisp into bowls.
- 14Top each with a dollop of mascarpone cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarine and Blueberry Crisp With Amaretti Topping
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: