1/3 Photos of Nectarine and Berry Pie
Charlotte J's Note:
Another recipe from the "Equal" Newsletter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pastry dough, for single-crust 9 inch pie
- 5 cups sliced nectarines
- 1 cup raspberries or 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 24 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute (or other equivalent sugar substitute) or 1 cup Splenda granular (or other equivalent sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Roll pastry into a 12-inch circle; transfer to an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Toss nectarines and berries with lemon juice in a large bowl.
- 4Combine cornstarch, Equal, lemon rind and allspice mix well and sprinkle over fruit.
- 5Arrange fruit on pastry, leaving 2-inch border around the edge.
- 6Bring edges of pastry to center, overlapping as necessary.
- 7Bake pie in oven until pastry is golden brown and fruit is tender, 35-40 minutes Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarine and Berry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 117.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g