Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
grew up with this, if your tryin to be cute while eating, or if you are tryin to hone in on your table manners then this isn't for you!!! lol
- 10 lbs fresh pork neck bones (rinsed)
- 3 quarts water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes or 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 -6 potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- put everything in a large stock pot and simmer on low until meat is tender (about 2 hrs) add potatoes for the last 45mins or until you can easily pierce with a fork. serve with hot sauce and cornbread! oh I also call em naked bones because its hard to find meat on em! lol.
The flavor in this recipe is amazing!! Totally a comfort food!! DH and I both gobbled this up. I will make again and will add some cubed pork because I agree with you Adam, those bones were nekked!! This recipe would give great flavor to hunks of meat!! Thanks for posting!!