Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my wife's favorite meals from her childhood!
Make and share this Neck Bones 'N Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1.first season the neck bones really well with salt/pepper. Sit aside.
- 2.bring big pot of water to a boil, then add neck bones.
- 3.Boil for around an hour, until ½ the water or a little more is gone.
- 4.Reserve 3 ½ – 4 cups of the boiled water, discard the rest.
- 5.Put the reserved water back in the pot and bring to a boil.
- 6.Add the rice, stir, and leave on the heat for 1 minute.
- 7.Remove from heat and put a lid on it. Let it stand 5-8 minutes. Then fluff the rice with a fork.