1 hr 10 mins
One of my wife's favorite meals from her childhood!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.first season the neck bones really well with salt/pepper. Sit aside.
- 22.bring big pot of water to a boil, then add neck bones.
- 33.Boil for around an hour, until ½ the water or a little more is gone.
- 44.Reserve 3 ½ – 4 cups of the boiled water, discard the rest.
- 55.Put the reserved water back in the pot and bring to a boil.
- 66.Add the rice, stir, and leave on the heat for 1 minute.
- 77.Remove from heat and put a lid on it. Let it stand 5-8 minutes. Then fluff the rice with a fork.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neck Bones 'N Rice
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1751.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork neck bones