Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What a fun and easy treat to bake with the kids! It is really a cute recipe and I am sure you will looove the taste! 8)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Work the shortening and flour if it was for pie crust.
- Combine the next 4 ingredients.
- Add this mixture to the flour mixture,and refridgerate until chilled.
- Roll dough into rolls approx.
- 8 inches long,& as thick as a pencil.
- Form into pretel shape.
- Slightly beat the egg white,& add milk.
- Brush this over each"pretzel".
- Sprnkle the almonds over each.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.