What a fun and easy treat to bake with the kids! It is really a cute recipe and I am sure you will looove the taste! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Work the shortening and flour if it was for pie crust.
- 3Combine the next 4 ingredients.
- 4Add this mixture to the flour mixture,and refridgerate until chilled.
- 5Roll dough into rolls approx.
- 68 inches long,& as thick as a pencil.
- 7Form into pretel shape.
- 8Slightly beat the egg white,& add milk.
- 9Brush this over each"pretzel".
- 10Sprnkle the almonds over each.
- 11Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neat Almond Pretzel COOKIES!
Serving Size: 1 (896 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g