Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing low-calorie dessert-great for entertaining!
- 3 cups strawberries, hulled
- 4 slices angel food cake
- 1 1⁄3 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips (chocolate shavings can be substituted)
- Add 1 cup of strawberries to a blender container to a blender container or food processor bowl.
- Cover and process until nearly smooth.
- Slice remaining strawberries.
- Drizzle berry puree onto 4 dessert plates.
- Place cake slices on top of puree.
- Top each with frozen yogurt.
- Sprinkle with 1 T.
- chocolate pieces.
- Top with remaining strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
- **Ihave also the cubed angel food cake and placed it into individual serving bowls.
- Then I added the icecream on top.
- Then I placed sliced strawberries that had been sprinkled with some sugar on top of that.
- Then I added mini chocolate chips.
- Whip cream and mint would be good too.