Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens From Lakeshore United Methodist. The recipe was submitted by Helen Orcutt.
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 18 ounces duncan hines fudge marble cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 1⁄3 ounces Dream Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 6 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add cold water and set aside.
- Bake cake according to package directions in 9x13x2 pan (may use jelly roll pan). Cool cake 20-25 minutes. Poke deep holes through top of cake, while still in pan, 1" apart. Spoon jello into holes. Refrigerate.
- In chilled bowl, blend and whip, pudding, milk, dream whip and vanilla. Beat till stiff. Ice cake. Cake must be kept refrigerated. Cake may be frozen.