1/1 Photo of Neapolitan Refrigerator Sheet Cake
Deb's Recipes's Note:
The flavors of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla combine wonderfully in this moist and festive-looking cake. It's easy to make and may be frozen for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package fudge marble cake mix
- egg, according to cake mix directions
- oil, according to cake mix directions
- 2 -2 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Dissolve jello by stirring it into 3/4 cup boiling water, then add 1/2 cup cold water; set aside at room temperature.
- 2Mix cake according to package directions and bake in a 9x13" pan.
- 3Cool baked cake for 30 minutes, then poke deep holes about 1" apart into cake with a meat fork or a chopstick; very slowly pour all the jello into the holes.
- 4Refrigerate cake; blend cool whip, instant pudding, milk, and vanilla until stiff; frost cake and return to refrigerator.
- 5Cover cake and (freeze at this point, or) keep refrigerated; serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neapolitan Refrigerator Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 327.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g