1/3 Photos of Neapolitan Pound Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great tasting cake and really looks good. It is also very easy to put together. I haven't made this cake for a long time and just ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. I believe I got this recipe from my sister.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° (325° for coloured fluted tube pan).
- 2Using solid shortening or margarine (not oil), grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan (non-stick finish pan, too).
- 3In large bowl, blend cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- 4Blend in cake mix and milk.
- 5Beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- 6Add strawberry milk drink mix to 2 cups batter; pour into prepared pan.
- 7Stir vanilla into 2 cups batter; pour over strawberry batter.
- 8Add chocolate milk drink mix to remaining batter; pour over vanilla batter.
- 9Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool upright in pan 45 minutes.
- 11Loosen edges; remove from pan.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neapolitan Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 404.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g