- 1⁄2 gallon neapolitan ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate crumb crusts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Using half of the ice cream, scoop into crumb crust to cover; press down slightly to fill gaps. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping.
- Scoop remaining ice cream over topping; pressing down slightly. Drizzle with remaining topping.
- Cover; freeze at least 4 hours or until firm. If desired, serve pie with additional warm fudge ice cream topping.