1/6 Photos of Neapolitan Cheesecake
1 hr 38 mins
1 hr 8 mins
Creamy and rich, this cheesecake is a show stopper. It has three beautiful layers of cheesecake - strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. It tastes heavenly and the flavors blend well together. Topped with a chocolate glaze it is really an indulgence that will receive many compliments - before and definitely after eating it! The recipe was printed in Taste of Home magazine and submitted by Sherri Regalbuto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine, melted,divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, divided
- 2 1/2 ounces white chocolate baking squares, divided
- 1/3 cup mashed sweetened strawberry
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 1Combine crumbs and 3 tablespoons of butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in.
- 2springform pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes; Cool.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 6Add vanilla.
- 7Divide into three portions, about 1 2/3 cups each.
- 8Melt 2 squares semisweet chocolate (I microwave them at 50% power for 1-2 minutes to get them melted); stir into one portion of the batter.
- 9Melt 2 squares of white chocolate; stir into second portion.
- 10Stir strawberries into the remaining batter.
- 11Spread semisweet mixture evenly over crust.
- 12Carefully spread white chocolate mixture onto chocolate mixture, then strawberry mixture.
- 13Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- 14Bake 50-55 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- 15Remove from oven; immediately run a knife around edge.
- 16Cool; remove from pan.
- 17Melt remaining semisweet chocolate, remaining butter and 1 teaspoon of shortening; cool for 2 minutes.
- 18Pour over cake.
- 19Melt remaining white chocolate and shortening then drizzle over glaze.
- 20Refrigerate until cold before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neapolitan Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.8
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 270.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g