Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
From cake mix
- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker supermoist white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 drops red food coloring
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease 12-cup bundt cake pan with shortening; lightly flour.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil and egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Pour about 1 2/3 cups batter into pan. Pour 1 2/3 cups batter into small bowl; stir in almond extract and food color. Carefully pour pink batter over white batter in pan.
- Stir chocolate syrup into remaining batter. Carefully pour chocolate batter over pink batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Turn pan upside down onto wire rack or heatproof serving plate; remove pan.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour. Drizzle chocolate Glaze over cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.