Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Warm, bubbly spinach dip full of creamy, cheesy goodness. Use a sturdy dipper like celery, carrot sticks, pepper strips, or pita chips. My friend Nanette brought this to a girl's getaway in the Smoky Mountains and the dish was scraped clean!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 5 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in oven proof dish (roughly 2 quart or 8x8).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.