A recipe from my good pal Lisa in NB, Canada. I made a few of my own adjustments.
Make and share this Nb Seafood Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 5 1⁄2 cups milk, not fat free
- 16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces cooked lobsters
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 12 small cooked shrimp
- 16 ounces cooked bay scallops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- In a slarge skillet, saute onions and celery in the 3 tbsp butteruntil soft. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in flour.
- In a saucepan, bring milk just to a boil and mix into the sauteed mixture in the skillet.
- Add cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add the cooked seafood; stir well.
- Pour into a casserole dish and sprinkle w/ paprika.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browning on top.