6 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
great tasting soup on a cool night.
My Private Note
soup bo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in skillet, drain and crumble. Reserve about 2 crumbled slices for garnish.
- 2Cut carrot in half lengthwise, and then slice.
- 3In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, combine beans, carrot, celery, onion, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, 1 cup water, and most of crumbled bacon and stir to mix.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- 5Ladle 2 cups soup mixture into food processor or blender and process til smooth.
- 6Return to cooker, add cream of chicken soup and stir to mix.
- 7Turn heat to HIGH and cook another 10-15 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Navy Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 1414.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: