A super yummy syrup for those fun or special mornings. Received by Stephanie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring first three ingredients to a boil for 2 minutes. Remove and add the remaining ingredients.
- 2Make sure it is in a large pot-- the soda will make it froth up.
- 3I have also used reconstituted butter milk powder and it tastes just as good.
- 4Serve this on pancakes or waffles. It has a great caramel/maple flavor. YUM!
- 5I store it in the fridge if I have leftovers. I really don’t know how long it lasts though.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nauvoo Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (885 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1098.5
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.9 mg
- Sodium 941.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 137.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g