Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my attempt to recreate a dish I tasted at a restaurant.
Make and share this Naughty Taters recipe from Food.com.
- 4 baking potatoes, baked
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (35 g) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- ranch dressing
- Slice each baked potato in half lengthwise.
- Cube each baked potato widthwise and place each one on individual oven proof plates.
- Cook chicken cubes in 2 tbsp oil until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Prepare chicken with taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Divide chicken among the 4 potatoes.
- Stir fry broccoli, onion and mushrooms in 2 tbsp oil, until tender-crisp.
- Divide among the 4 potatoes.
- Sprinkle each dish with cheese.
- Bake 350 F for 5 - 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with sour cream or ranch dressing.