This is my attempt to recreate a dish I tasted at a restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice each baked potato in half lengthwise.
- 2Cube each baked potato widthwise and place each one on individual oven proof plates.
- 3Cook chicken cubes in 2 tbsp oil until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 4Prepare chicken with taco seasoning according to package directions.
- 5Divide chicken among the 4 potatoes.
- 6Stir fry broccoli, onion and mushrooms in 2 tbsp oil, until tender-crisp.
- 7Divide among the 4 potatoes.
- 8Sprinkle each dish with cheese.
- 9Bake 350 F for 5 - 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Serve topped with sour cream or ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naughty Taters
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.0
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 445.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 46.2 g