Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds interesting, as I like Amarula. Placing it here for safekeeping. From an ad for The Thirsty Traveler. NOTE: Prep time does not include time needed to brew & chill the tea.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 ounce black tea, chilled (orange pekoe or other)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 cinnamon stick (for garnish, or cinnamon powder)
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker,add the Amarula, tea and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick or ground cinnamon.
I used regular tea and a little bit of cinnamon. It was very yummy. Thanks Sweet PQ. Made for bargain basement tag game