Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe has been kicking around my kitchen on a Post-It for years, so I thought I'd put it up on 'Zaar and let other people enjoy! Not good for the diet, but absolutely DELICIOUS. The key is the alfredo sauce, which I haven't seen in other spinach artichoke dips - it makes all the difference!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon bottled garlic
- tortilla chips, for scooping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a baking dish.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy all of the compliments from your guests!
I can't believe this does not have more reviews the name says it all!! This is for us hands down the best artichoke dip, the naughtiest and most delicious!!! Should have made a triple batch it was gone immediately. =) I love that it does not have mayonnaise and I used about 2 tsp fresh garlic and some red pepper flakes for heat. I also made my own alfredo sauce which put it over the top. So flavorful and EASY TO MAKE. This is the recipe to use if you are looking for artichoke dip. Thank you so much for sharing this. =)
This spinach and artichoke dip is AMAZING!!!! I've been making this for about a year now and it's always requested at family functions!! Always a hit. Thanks sooooo much for the recipe. I can't even order this at restaurants anymore, cause this taste so much better!
Easy, fast and you will have no left-overs!