Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe from the Sweeter Life Club submitted by one of the members. It's delicious with deep-fried prawns, chicken or pork balls in batter. www.sweeterlifeclub.com
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Natvia
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon natvialicious ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Mix cornstarch with water until fully dissolved. Set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients into a saucepan, mix together and bring to the boil over a medium flame, stirring constantly.
- Once the sauce begins to boil, reduce heat and add cornstarch mixture whilst stirring slowly and continuously. Continue to simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.