Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sugar Free pumpkin yummy slices, thanks to Natvia. All natural sweetener, so no nasties. Woo hoo!
Make and share this Natvia Pumpkin Pie Protein Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- In one bowl mix first six ingredients together (oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and protein powder).
- In a seperate bowl mix wet ingredients (pumpkin, egg whites, yoghurt) and Natvia together.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold through almonds and any other optional ingredients you wish to add (for example, walnuts, cranberries, raisins etc).
- Pour batter into a slice tray lined with baking paper.
- Baket at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Tip - Spread light cream chesse onto Pumpkin slice, sprinkle with Natvia and top with almond, Basil and cashew spread.