Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sugar Free pumpkin yummy slices, thanks to Natvia. All natural sweetener, so no nasties. Woo hoo!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- In one bowl mix first six ingredients together (oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and protein powder).
- In a seperate bowl mix wet ingredients (pumpkin, egg whites, yoghurt) and Natvia together.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold through almonds and any other optional ingredients you wish to add (for example, walnuts, cranberries, raisins etc).
- Pour batter into a slice tray lined with baking paper.
- Baket at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Tip - Spread light cream chesse onto Pumpkin slice, sprinkle with Natvia and top with almond, Basil and cashew spread.