Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Used Natvia - 100% natural sweetener instead of sugar, and no one could tell the difference! Guilt Free yet so tasty!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 30 g butter
- 4 tablespoons low calorie sweetener (Natvia)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Blend together the milk, Natvia, cocoa and cornflour with a whisk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the butter.
- Stir the butter until it melts and blends into the sauce mixture.
- Add the vanilla essence and the cream and stir well to finish.