Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These granola bars are great and have no high fructose corn syrup.
Make and share this Nature's Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Toast the oats, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and crushed peanuts for 10 to 12 minutes stirring frequently so it does not burn.
- 2. Line an 8 x 8 glass dish with wax paper.
- 3. Combine all other ingredients, except for the dried fruit, in a sauce pan and slowly bring to a simmer.
- 4. Once the mixture is simmering, remove from the heat and mix all of the ingredients together, including the dried fruit.
- 5. Spread mixture into the glass dish and spread evenly in pan. Use wax paper to cover the mixture and press down on it to compact it and make it so it will stay together after it is set.
- 6. Leave covered and let sit for a few hours before enjoying.