Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lightly sweet and full of fiber, a healthy choice to start your day.
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached white flour
- 1⁄4 cup natural bran
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup diced peach (or fruit of choice)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter almost full into 12 paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Test for doneness with a toothpick.
- Let cool completely.