A no-cook "cake" made in your processor with carrots, nuts, oats, and fruit. This does not have a real cake texture, it's more like a dessert loaf. I made this for myself for Easter dessert and loved it. Even hubby enjoyed it! Cook time is refrigerating time.
- First, use your food processor to shred the carrots.
- Then switch blades and add the raisins and dates to the carrots and process.
- Add applesauce and process till thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and process till fairly smooth. Aha! No eggs so it's safe to taste now and see how much, if any, of a sweetener you'd like to add.
- Pat into a loaf pan and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Looks nice with some extra coconut sprinkled on top.