Recipe by VeggiesByCandlelight
This green smoothie packs fiber and vitamins without any added sugar .. With green or white tea as the liquid .. It's absolutely wonderful.
- 1 cup green tea
- 1⁄2 cup kale, raw
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, raw
- 1 banana
- 10 green grapes
- 1 cup protein powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew your favorite green or white tea (** I personally like the vanilla white apricot by taxi for this smoothie) and chill it thoroughly.
- If you like your smoothies super thick. More like a shake. You could also make ice cubes with the tea . Blending 1/2 cup ice cubes with 1/2 cup of cold tea.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender, starting with the liquid to lubricate the blades.
- Add the leafy greens and then the fruits (** adding the fruit last helps push everything down toward the blades).
- Blend thoroughly until smooth.
- Serve over ice, if desired.