Recipe by Annacia
I found this in an ad. Feel free to add sugar if you wish. It's diabetic friendly as written.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Mash the bananas until they are mostly lump-free.
- With a hand mixer, beat together the banana, applesauce, eggs, vanilla, and water until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients, beating well.
- Pour the batter into a gently oiled and floured 9×5 inches loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack before slicing.