Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A simple, healthy chewy cookie sweetened solely by wholesome fruits.
- 354.88 ml blended bananas (about 4 medium)
- 59.14 ml applesauce
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml quick oats
- 59.14 ml chopped dates
- 59.14 ml raisins
- Blend the bananas in a food processor until smooth. Add and blend applesauce, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add quick oats and dates and raisins (soak them for two minutes prior to adding them) and process until desired consistency.
- Pour 2 tbsp-batches of batter into cookie molds on a greased cookie sheet and flatten. Bake at 350F for 6 minutes, then flip cookies and flatten, and bake another 6-10 minutes.
- ***You can omit the applesauce and salt and use 1/4 cup margarine instead. You can use all dates instead of half and half with raisins – I prefer all dates. They seem to freeze well and come out to about 100 calories per cookie.