Perfect Pixie's Note:
Indulge in this naturally low-fat chocolate fudge cake without the guilt. You can even go up for seconds!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to moderate.
- 2line base and side of deep 20cm round cake pan.
- 3combine chocolate, cocoa and sugar with the water in a large bowl.
- 4stir until smooth.
- 5add egg yolks, whisk to combine.
- 6fold in almond meal and flour.
- 7beat egg whites in a small bowl with an electric mixer until peaks form.
- 8gently fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture, in 2 batches.
- 9pour into prepared pan.
- 10bake in moderate oven about 40 minutes.
- 11stand in pan 5 minutes.
- 12turn onto wire rack, remove paper.
- 13serve warm with icing sugar and dotted with fresh strawerries, also divine cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naturally Low-Fat Chocolate Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 44.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g