Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Indulge in this naturally low-fat chocolate fudge cake without the guilt. You can even go up for seconds!!!
- pre-heat oven to moderate.
- line base and side of deep 20cm round cake pan.
- combine chocolate, cocoa and sugar with the water in a large bowl.
- stir until smooth.
- add egg yolks, whisk to combine.
- fold in almond meal and flour.
- beat egg whites in a small bowl with an electric mixer until peaks form.
- gently fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture, in 2 batches.
- pour into prepared pan.
- bake in moderate oven about 40 minutes.
- stand in pan 5 minutes.
- turn onto wire rack, remove paper.
- serve warm with icing sugar and dotted with fresh strawerries, also divine cold.