Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A neat, organic cleaner as posted on Frugally Sustainable. I like that it's not loaded with toxic chemicals.
- 236.59 ml water
- 4.92 ml olive oil or 4.92 ml jojoba oil
- 4.92 ml castile soap (baby-gentle, liquid)
- 59.14 ml white vinegar
- 0.97 ml essential oils (orange is nice, but whatever scent you choose)
- Mix all ingredients together in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and frequently as you use polish to keep oil fully incorporated.
- Apply to lint-free cloth or flannel and wipe dust away.