Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A neat, organic cleaner as posted on Frugally Sustainable. I like that it's not loaded with toxic chemicals.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon castile soap (baby-gentle, liquid)
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 15 drops essential oils (orange is nice, but whatever scent you choose)
- Mix all ingredients together in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and frequently as you use polish to keep oil fully incorporated.
- Apply to lint-free cloth or flannel and wipe dust away.