I couldn't find a recipe for a spinach dip that didn't call for a chemical-ridden soup mix. So, I made my own. The husband loves it! Can be served in a bread bowl or with chips.
- 1⁄2 lb chopped fresh spinach
- 1 large carrot, Finely Grated
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine Mayo, Cream Cheese, and Sour Cream in mixer on low speed.
- Mix in all seasonings.
- Add Spinach and Carrot on low speed to combine.
- Serve in bread bowl or with chips.