1/1 Photo of Natural Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies with a natural peanut butter swirl. I used to think making brownies from scratch was hard, until I created this recipe. Easy and quick. Great for week night desserts. My kids were a huge fan of these! Bring them to your neighborhood pot luck and make sure to bring the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together melted butter, and sugars.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla, stir.
- 4Mix in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Pour brownie batter into a 11x7inch pan.
- 6Drop teaspoons of peanut butter onto the batter.
- 7Using a butter knife swirl peanut butter in a figure eight pattern.
- 8Make sure to incorporate the peanut butter through out the batter, but DO NOT over mix.
- 9Over "swirling" will mix the batter and you will not get the visual peanut butter effect.
- 10Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- 11Cool in pan.
- 12Cut and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Natural Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g