Fudgy Chocolate Brownies with a natural peanut butter swirl. I used to think making brownies from scratch was hard, until I created this recipe. Easy and quick. Great for week night desserts. My kids were a huge fan of these! Bring them to your neighborhood pot luck and make sure to bring the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together melted butter, and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, stir.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour brownie batter into a 11x7inch pan.
- Drop teaspoons of peanut butter onto the batter.
- Using a butter knife swirl peanut butter in a figure eight pattern.
- Make sure to incorporate the peanut butter through out the batter, but DO NOT over mix.
- Over "swirling" will mix the batter and you will not get the visual peanut butter effect.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut and enjoy!