Rachie P's Note:
This is a very simple and easy solution to keeping your fruit bug-free. It is an old concoction from my MIL that has done wonders for our apple trees!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in an empty gallon-sized jug with the top cut off.
- 2Hang one solution in each of your fruit bearing trees - works at its best if you begin the treatments before the trees blossom.
- 3Continue to use the treatment until the end of the fruit bearing season, replacing as often as neccesary.
- 4(rain water will dilute the solution, and lots of bug will too - check it every few days).
Browse Our Top Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Natural Fruit Tree Bug Repellent
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 200.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: