Karen From Colorado's Note:
Won't harm pets or children and is completely natural using ingredients right out of your kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine orange peels, grapefruit peels, garlic, rosemary, and water in blender; blend until liquefied.
- 2Heat mixture on low heat for 15 minutes.
- 3Cool and strain liquid into spray bottle. Spray on pet, and massage thoroughly into pet's coat, avoiding their eyes.
- 4Vacuum furniture and carpet frequently. Change bags after each use or store vacuum cleaner outside of home; clean your pet's favorite sleeping spots regularly and sprinkle with fennel or rosemary.
- 5A ratio of 1 teaspoon vinegar to one quart water used as drinking water helps to keep most pets free of fleas and ticks.
- 6Spread leaves or shavings of Fennel, Rosemary, Red Cedar Shavings, Sassafras, or Eucalyptus under and around your pets' beds. Dust powdered Rosemary onto the pet or areas where the pet sleeps.
- 7Make a water trap by partially filling a shallow pan with water. Add a few drops of dish soap or the fleas will just swim out. Suspend light source securely above it. Fleas (and other bugs) are attracted to the light and fall into the water and drown.
Browse Our Top Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Natural Flea Remedy for Your Pets
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of
grapefruits, zest of