Nat Da Brat's Note:
This was inspired by a stuffed chicken breast I had at my favorite Japanese restaurant, so yes, this is excellent stuffed in boneless chicken breast too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Cut tenderloins in half, so that you have 4 smaller portions.
- 3Use a boning nife to cut a"pocket" into each tenderloin.
- 4Mix bean sprouts, cilantro and pickled ginger.
- 5Stuff mixture into each pocket or cavity.
- 6Salt and pepper top of tenderloins.
- 7Sear meat on all sides, in a frying pan.
- 8Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes for medium rare.
- 9Heat and reduce by 1/2, the teriyaki sauce.
- 10Remove tenderloins, and let stand for a least 15 minutes.
- 11Slice meat into medallions, so that each slice displays the stuffing.
- 12Plate and drizzle with teriyaki sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nat's Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 921.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: