Recipe by Nat Da Brat
This was inspired by a stuffed chicken breast I had at my favorite Japanese restaurant, so yes, this is excellent stuffed in boneless chicken breast too!
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1 cup bean sprouts (I use a handful, not measured)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (chopped, leaf and stem)
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce (I use my Nat's Teriyaki Sauce)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut tenderloins in half, so that you have 4 smaller portions.
- Use a boning nife to cut a"pocket" into each tenderloin.
- Mix bean sprouts, cilantro and pickled ginger.
- Stuff mixture into each pocket or cavity.
- Salt and pepper top of tenderloins.
- Sear meat on all sides, in a frying pan.
- Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes for medium rare.
- Heat and reduce by 1/2, the teriyaki sauce.
- Remove tenderloins, and let stand for a least 15 minutes.
- Slice meat into medallions, so that each slice displays the stuffing.
- Plate and drizzle with teriyaki sauce.