Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister created this colorful pasta salad that taste's yummy. It's quick and easy to make.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, tricolor, cooked
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup broccoli floret, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 kosher dill pickle, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 ounces caesar salad dressing
- Cook the pasta and let cool.
- Mix together cooled pasta with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add 3/4 bottle of the dresesing.
- When ready to serve, add the remaining dressing.