1/6 Photos of Nat's Oven Baked Zucchini Sticks
Nat Da Brat's Note:
I love zucchini sticks, and these baked ones are better than any fried version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs (any kind will do)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (sometimes use celery salt)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- horseradish cream, dip Creamy Horseradish Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 450 F.
- 2Spray large baking sheet with oil cooking spray.
- 3Cut zucchini into slices, (about 1 1/2 inches by 3/4 inch).
- 4Toss zucchini in a bowl with the olive oil.
- 5Mix dry ingredients in a plastic bag.
- 6Place zucchini, a handful at a time, in the plastic bag, and shake to coat.
- 7Bake 20 minutes.
- 8Turn zucchini, bake another 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Serve with Creamy Horseradish Dip Creamy Horseradish Dip or your favorite dip.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nat's Oven Baked Zucchini Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 253.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat breadcrumbs