Recipe by Nat Da Brat
For those of us that like to eat nachos with a "spoon"!
Top Review by Shawn C
I love this recipe too! I have the same one except mine calls for colby/ monterey jack cheese. But now days with all the varieties available I like to use a hot pepper cheese sometimes. Making it even hotter with hot mexican chili powder is a great way to turn up the heat.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 cup bird eye sweet corn (frozen, thawed & drained)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- lettuce (chopped)
- tomatoes (diced)
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown meat,drain.
- Stir in salsa,corn,dressing,chili powder and garlic.
- Layer 1/2 of meat mixture, then 1/2 chips, 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes, when serving, and sour cream on the side.