Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
No cook, no fuss! This is my favorite salsa and it's ready in minutes. I love it with tortilla chips, or on top of a baby greens salad.
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 limes (juice of)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 vidalia onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander (loosely packed)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning (i used mexicasa)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Chop tomatoes, green pepper and onion and dump in a bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, taco seasoning and lime juice.
- Toss, eat right away, or refrigerate until you are ready.
- It's best after it sits for at least 1/2 hour.