Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice creamy guacamole, with a nice bit of tang.
Make and share this Nat's Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- Pile fresh ground pepper on cutting board then coriander on top then garlic, finely chop together.
- Coarsly mash avocado in a bowl. (I like it chunky, and do it in my mortar and pestle).
- Add lime juice to avocado, then pepper/garlic/coriander.
- Finely chop jalapeno (remove seeds) and add to bowl.
- Stir in salsa. Taste to see if needs any seasoning.
- If you are storing in the fridge, you can put one of the avocado pits in the mix to keep it from browning, or just add more lime juice and let it sit on top of the guac, without mixing it inches.
The fresh cilantro adds a fresh flavor dimension to guacamole that is sometimes lacking. I only had a Serrano pepper on hand, not a jalapeno, and WOW, my guac has a kick, especially after sitting for a bit. This is great with Roasted Chili and Portabello Quesadillas.