Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, delicious Sangria. Not too sweet, not too tangy.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine (I use a cheap red)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet ginger ale (best to use diet, for it's sweetness)
- 1 orange (sliced)
- sliced orange, limes and lemons to garnish
- Mix the wine, O.J. and ginger ale.
- Slice orange and throw inches.
- Serve on ice, garnish with sliced fruit.
- Note: I keep frozen berries (raspberries and strawberries) in the freezer, and often throw some of those in too!
My guests loved this! I made it as part of a Spanish themed meal. I added a little grape juice and I think next time I might add some grenadine (the color and sweetness could use a slight 'punch'). Thanks Nathalie and.. GO SENS GO!
I've tinkered around with a few sangria recipes and this one by far is the best. I made this with a can of citrus flavored soda because I didn't have any diet ginger ale on hand. Thanks Nathalie for replying to my post with this awesome recipe!
Made this for our 4th of July picnic, and it was a big hit. Super easy and very yummy.