1/2 Photos of Nat's Cucumber Cream Cheese Bagel
Nat Da Brat's Note:
This is my all time favorite breakfast! So easy, fresh and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice and toast bagel.
- 2Spread both sides with cream cheese.
- 3Top on side with cucumber slices.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6My favorite bagel is the "everything bagel", the onion or the sesame, but use whatever bagel you fancy.
- 7I keep the skin on the cucumber, but peel it if you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nat's Cucumber Cream Cheese Bagel
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 653.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: