Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
This is my all time favorite breakfast! So easy, fresh and tasty!
Make and share this Nat's Cucumber Cream Cheese Bagel recipe from Food.com.
- Slice and toast bagel.
- Spread both sides with cream cheese.
- Top on side with cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- My favorite bagel is the "everything bagel", the onion or the sesame, but use whatever bagel you fancy.
- I keep the skin on the cucumber, but peel it if you like.
Very satisfying snack. I often use the onion & chive cream cheese or the vegetable cream cheese instead of plain. Also good with tomato slices.
So yummy! My new favorite breakfast/lunch/snack!
This was yummy!! I used to always do the same thing with a slice of tomato, that was delish too! Thank you!