1 hr 20 mins
Nat Da Brat's Note:
Yummy, comforting food at its best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1Tomato Cream Sauce:.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan.
- 3Whisk in flour.
- 4Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring, but not browning.
- 5Whisk in milk, bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- 6Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- 7Whisk in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- 8Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- 10Melt butter in a skillet.
- 11Cook onions until tender, add mushrooms and cook until moisture evaporates.
- 12Add chicken and broccoli.
- 13Add 1/2 of cheese, salt and pepper.
- 14Stir in 1 cup of tomato cream sauce.
- 15Fill Cannelloni with chicken mixture.
- 16Arrange in bottom of 9 X 13 buttered baking dish.
- 17Pour remaining Tomato Cream Sauce, on top of cannelloni.
- 18Top with remaining cheese.
- 19Bake uncovered in a preheated 350°F oven, for 30 to 40 minutes, until bubbling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nat's Chicken and Broccoli Cannelloni
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.8
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 479.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: